1. Definitions and Interpretation
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Jennifer Guerriero on behalf of Poisonous People, LLC; Poisonous People, LLC or poisonouspeople.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on poisonouspeople.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behavior, etc.
“Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means poisonouspeople.com, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or or any other content available on the Site.
“Site” means poisonouspeople.com and any and all of the Company’s associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
2. Company Statement
3. What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
When using the Site, and in filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, payment or credit card information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Site, and to provide you with educational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
Personal Information Automatically Collected:
Through use of the Site, the Company may use data collection technology, such as Google Analytics and StatCounter (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Collection Companies”) to collect information related to your use of the Site. Generally speaking, this includes information about your geographic location and Site behavior. The Data Collection Companies also provide us with information about what type of device or software you use, your IP address (with location information), and whether you view the Site on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
We collect this information for statistical purposes only and to improve the viewer experience.
4. What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact [email protected]. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.
5. When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and Products, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, enter any of your Personal Information on the Site. If you're just viewing the Site, you won't be required to provide personal information to browse.
6. How do we use your Personal Information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. To tailor social media (i.e., YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advertisements to you.
7. Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
In general, we Do
NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside (third) parties your Personal
Information for marketing or advertising purposes, except for the following
- in order to comply with an investigation, law enforcement inquiry, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for legal and/or safety purposes.
- Third-party service providers that provide products, tools, platforms or services to us, such as email-list building, website management, customer service, account maintenance, and performing other activities and services related to the management and running of our company.
- Social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. that offer functionalities and services to use their services through our website (i.e., pinning an image to Pinterest, sharing a link to Facebook). If you use those functionalities on the Site, your information will be shared with those platforms to complete those functions and activities.
advertising purposes, such as advertising on social media platforms (i.e., YouTube,
Facebook and Instagram) to track and categorize your interests and behavior on
our Site for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you. We share information with these companies, and
these companies may collect information, including your actions taken on the
Site, through tracking methods such as Cookies. These third-parties may also
possess or get information about you from your behavior/actions: directly with
the third-parties; on/from other websites, mobile apps, or companies that the
third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements
the third-party companies show you. The information that these companies
collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the
advertisements that are displayed to you.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, Poisonous People, LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It's also important to note that we may allow third-party behavioral tracking.
8. How do we protect your Personal Information?
We also use a SSL certificate and never transmit your credit card information by email.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, you acknowledge that Poisonous People, LLC and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
In addition, all sensitive credit card or payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
9. Do we use 'cookies' or social media pixels?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To personalize your experience and better understand customers’ preferences for our marketing and business purposes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Pixels. Company DOES USE social media pixels (Facebook pixels) to track visitors to the Site so we can tailor advertisements towards those visitors on various social media platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram. The Company reserves the right to use pixels in accordance with the terms of the social media platform.
10. Third-Party Links:
11. Password Privacy:
You may not share your username/password or login information with anyone other than yourself. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to protect your login information or your unauthorized sharing of same.
12. Google Ads & Analytics:
To Opt-Out of Google Ads: You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
13. California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”):
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users CAN visit our site anonymously.
14. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”):
If you are a parent and you believe your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at [email protected]
15. Fair Information Practices:
We will notify you via EMAIL within 7 business days of any known breach.
16. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
- Send you additional information related to your course, product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We WILL NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We WILL identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We WILL include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
- We WILL monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We use ConvertKit to send our emails to you.
- We WILL honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We WILL allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email in[email protected] and we will promptly handle your removal.
17. Your General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") Rights
- Know how long we'll keep your information. We'll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value to keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company's processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
18. Contacting Us
Poisonous People, LLC
Mailing Address: 1718 Capitol Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82001
Email: [email protected]
Updated on September 27, 2023